- TII supports evidence-based, equitable, balanced and implementable regulation.
- The Institute recognizes the need to create greater awareness regarding tobacco consumption in India.
- TII advocates the principle of collaborative working with Government so that the interests of key stakeholders are accommodated and policies and regulations are mutually acceptable.
- NCCD Hike will incentivize Illegal Cigarette Trade: TII
- World Tobacco Growers’ Day 2019
- Increasing Use of Indian Railways for Transport of Smuggled Cigarettes
- ASSOCHAM – TARI Study Highlights Huge Economic Value of Tobacco in India
- Illegal Cigarette Trade Poses a Huge Threat to India
- The Severe Consequences of High Cigarette Taxation in India