- TII supports evidence-based, equitable, balanced and implementable regulation.
- The Institute recognizes the need to create greater awareness regarding tobacco consumption in India.
- TII advocates the principle of collaborative working with Government so that the interests of key stakeholders are accommodated and policies and regulations are mutually acceptable.
- Increase FCV Tobacco Production to Compete in Global Market, FAIFA to Govt.
- Assam Rifles Lauded for Successful Interception of Illicit Cigarettes
- COVID-19 Triggered Economic Distress Sees Sharp Spike in Smuggling of Goods: FICCI CASCADE
- COVID-19: FCV Farmers Fear Huge Loss Due to Auction Disruptions
- NCCD Hike will incentivize Illegal Cigarette Trade: TII
- World Tobacco Growers’ Day 2019